How it works
Tengiva will set-up your online shop with a minimum of 5 products you have in-stock with at least 100m for each product. We can add a total of 10 products (up to 3 colors each) to your account.
All you have to do is:
1- Choose the free plan ;
2 - Ship swatches for your 5-10 products
(we'll provide the shipping label);
3 - Fill out the simple product information form
We'll take photos, set-up your store, enter all the information and ...
** To ship your samples :
You will receive a user account invitation from FedEx, within Tengiva's account. Nothing to pay, it's all on us!
Create your first shipment to send us your samples. It will be a good way to practice!
Here is our address :
991 rue Richelieu
City : Beloeil,
Province : Quebec
Country : Canada
Postal code : J3G 4P8
- Sample size : minimum 10 x 10 cm, maximum 30 x 30 cm;
- Samples must be the actual quality and color of the product in stock that you want to sell;
- Samples must be identified with their your identification number and color name;
- You have up to 10 business days to send the samples and fill in the product details form. The trial deactivates after that time;
- You are subject to the same expectations we have with other vendors on the platform, in terms of responsibility and service; Vendor Guide and Product listing and Brokerage Contract.
- Your platform management access is restricted to accounting, processing orders and your product list only.
** REQUIRED informations for samples
- Your identification number + your color name (make sure it matches the sample you send)
- What is the fiber content? Any specific brands?
- Are there any specific finishes (chemical, mechanical), membranes, coatings? If yes, please advise, which.
- What is this product's quality grade ? 1st or 2nd
- Price per meter ? (USD)
- Quantity available in inventory (this color only) in meters
- Please attach product specifications, tests or inspection reports, if available.